We had the AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL pleasure of hosting the Los Angeles Guitar Quartet at LAVC in October. I got a last minute call from Bill Kanengiser offering to do a “small venue” show for friends and students in LA before the quartet went down to St Louis to record a DVD of their latest project “The Ingenious Gentleman Don Quixote: Words and music from the time of Cervantes”, with acclaimed actor Phil Proctor. This is a completely unique and exciting project where in essence the quartet are performing quartet arrangements of the greatest hits of renaissance music whilst portions of the story of Don Quixote are narrated. A real honor and treat to have the LAGQ perform at LAVC again. The students and I thoroughly enjoyed the night 🙂 If you have a chance I highly recommend catching a performance….go to http://www.lagq.com for more details. Thanks so much LAGQ !!
- ‘At what point does an omission become a lie?’ An amazing lecture at #bruneluni tonight by #davidolusoga on the hi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Conference Report: The 6th Annual International Conference on the Blues, Cleveland, Mississippi, 4th Oct 2019… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- @AnnaGarleff @K_Leonard_PhD Agreed ....submit an abstract with with exactly that title 😁😁😁👍👍👍 5 months ago
- @candice_gtr @gtrfound Sounds fantastic !!!!! :) 6 months ago
- The Second International Conference on Women’s Work in Music Bangor University, Wales, 4–6 September 2019… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago