The wonderful La Guitarra California is happening this weekend in San Luis Obispo. “The 2011 Festival is a “Celebration of Guitar” featuring 20 world-renowned artists in 16 events! With 11 concerts, 4 Masterclasses, a free lecture, dozens of guitar maker exhibits, a guitar silent-auction, and the display of the Forderer Collection of Rare and Historic Guitars” If you are in the So Cal area I highly recommend this event….just look at that line up !!!!
- Conference Report: The 6th Annual International Conference on the Blues, Cleveland, Mississippi, 4th Oct 2019… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @AnnaGarleff @K_Leonard_PhD Agreed ....submit an abstract with with exactly that title 😁😁😁👍👍👍 4 days ago
- @candice_gtr @gtrfound Sounds fantastic !!!!! :) 1 week ago
- The Second International Conference on Women’s Work in Music Bangor University, Wales, 4–6 September 2019… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @candice_gtr @gtrfound Great news .... what is the topic ? 1 week ago