The wonderful La Guitarra California is happening this weekend in San Luis Obispo. “The 2011 Festival is a “Celebration of Guitar” featuring 20 world-renowned artists in 16 events! With 11 concerts, 4 Masterclasses, a free lecture, dozens of guitar maker exhibits, a guitar silent-auction, and the display of the Forderer Collection of Rare and Historic Guitars” If you are in the So Cal area I highly recommend this event….just look at that line up !!!!
- @GWRHelp Can you give an update on the delayed London Paddington to Plymouth train that was supposed to leave at 803pm tonight 1 month ago
- @msemilymccombs @NegateTheChaos @anidifranco @automatonomega 😂 2 months ago
- @anidifranco ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 2 months ago
- RT @NewBlackMan: 'In the late 1960s, Merry Clayton was one of the most sought after backup singers. In this episode of @WorldCafe, Clayton… 7 months ago
- @carlfaia @colinjriley @EmilyJB_music @dzhonkroft @fantasticdrfox 8 months ago