The wonderful La Guitarra California is happening this weekend in San Luis Obispo. “The 2011 Festival is a “Celebration of Guitar” featuring 20 world-renowned artists in 16 events! With 11 concerts, 4 Masterclasses, a free lecture, dozens of guitar maker exhibits, a guitar silent-auction, and the display of the Forderer Collection of Rare and Historic Guitars” If you are in the So Cal area I highly recommend this event….just look at that line up !!!!
- ‘At what point does an omission become a lie?’ An amazing lecture at #bruneluni tonight by #davidolusoga on the hi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Conference Report: The 6th Annual International Conference on the Blues, Cleveland, Mississippi, 4th Oct 2019… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @AnnaGarleff @K_Leonard_PhD Agreed ....submit an abstract with with exactly that title 😁😁😁👍👍👍 3 months ago
- @candice_gtr @gtrfound Sounds fantastic !!!!! :) 3 months ago
- The Second International Conference on Women’s Work in Music Bangor University, Wales, 4–6 September 2019… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago